Monday, August 8, 2011

My New Teaching Blog!!

So starting next week, I begin my final year as a college student. I am graduating May of 2012 with a BS in Elementary Education!! I am so stinking excited that I can hardly handle it!! I've been going crazy researching classroom decor, ways to keep my future classroom clutter-free, bookmarking future lesson plans for ever grade possible, and basically driving my husband crazy!!

So with all of that in mind, I started a second blog, Mrs. Morris' Classroom Chalk Talk. I have zero followers but that doesn't matter. I'll be posting all the adorable and genius ideas that I run across in fellow educators blogs.

I do ask for a small favor, if you happen to know of any awesome teacher blogs, please point me in their direction.

Thanks a million!!

post signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...