Thursday, May 26, 2011

After the storm...

It is with a very heavy heart that I make this blog post.

I had planned on posting some recent projects of mine but tornadoes have changed those plans. I live in Oklahoma and just two days ago, tornadoes ripped through the state during rush hour. In Piedmont, Oklahoma, a tornado leveled a home where a pregnant mom and her three children were huddled in a bathtub attempting to ride out the storm. The mom and her five year old daughter were both injured badly, her 15 month old son didn't make it, and her three year old son is still missing.

Our state, as well as states around us have been devastated by these storms. I've lived in Oklahoma for my entire life and know what precautions to take when I hear the sirens but still. I'm asking for prayers for those who have lost family members or have family members missing, as well as those who have lost everything due to these disasters.

Thank you.

Carole

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...