Monday, July 4, 2011

Patriotic Strawberries

I found this awesome and easy recipe in a magazine that I subscribe to called "Disney's Family Fun". I was so excited to do it and then I started to see them pop up all over my favorite blogs. Clearly others subscribe to the same terrific magazines that I do! Anyway the recipe couldn't be easier. You just need some fresh strawberries, some vanilla or white chocolate melting coins, and some blue sugar. Yay for super easy sweets that the kids would go crazy for!!

post signature

1 comment:

the workaholic momma said...

Oh my goodness - these are adorable. I've seen them on pinterest and wondered how hard they would be to make - thanks so much for sharing. Hope you and your fam are having a wonderful 4th of July!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...