Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Six Flags Over Texas!!!

Tomorrow, we are Six Flags bound!!! J and I are taking Sugar and Arizona to Six Flags over Texas to ride the thrilling rides such as the Titan, the Texas Giant, and my personal favorite, Mr. Freeze!! I'm so excited!

The weather in Arlington will be 101 tomorrow. The only thing that I have been tormenting myself with is what to wear. That seems like such a girly statement but I have good reason for wondering about it. For instance, if I'm wearing a pair of jean shorts and a tank top and I ride a water ride, they'll stick to me for the remainder of the day!

I was considering wearing my bathing suit with this sundress over the top of it.
Any opinions? Suggestions? Helpful advice??
Thanks!!


post signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...