Wow it has been a whole year since I've posted anything on here. I have totally dropped the ball. Allow me to update quickly...
1. I finished student teaching and graduated with my Bachelor's in Elementary Education last May. Woot!
2. I got a fantastic job teaching 3rd Grade Reading. I have 3 classes of third graders and I couldn't be happier. My school is truly spectacular!!
3. I am now working on my Master's degree in Reading. When I graduate, I'll be a Reading Specialist!
4. My son, Peanut, has been taking growth hormone shots since April and has grown a whopping 6 inches since then. He's so proud of himself and we're ecstatic too!!
5. My daughter, Ballerina just turned 2 years old. Her nickname has changed to Tinkerbell since that is basically the only thing we're allowed to watch in her presence.
Well that's about it. I think. I am so sorry I haven't posted anything recently and honestly, I can't think of any cute craft things I've done lately to post about. I do have some pretty cool classroom stuff I've done so I'll try to get those pics up in a couple of days. Oh Yeah!!!
6. I finished my novel and I'm currently going through it with a fine tooth comb to make sure it's as close to perfect as I can get it. Then I'll be searching out literary agents and publishers.
So I'll close with a picture of me and my baby girl at my graduation. Hopefully I'll get back on the saddle this week with more interesting stuff.
As always, Stay Awesome!