Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Awkward First...

Well here I am...out of my comfort zone. New year, new me! This year marks some very big milestones for me. You see, this year I turned 30! I'm excited. Can you tell? In addition to turning thirty, I am also trying my hand at blogging. This is my valiant attempt. Greetings!

My blog will mostly be about my different crafting and cooking projects. I am a full-time student (majoring in Elementary Education) and a stay-at-home mom to 5 beautiful kids. There are times when I have a lot of time on my hands and get to do many hands-on projects. Of course with 5 kids there are other times when I barely have time to breathe.

With all that in mind, I'd like to say thank you for making at attempt at reading this and hope that I don't bore you to tears.


Carole

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...