Monday, April 18, 2011

Meringue Madness!!

I've felt a little lazy lately. I have to be honest, I haven't tried any new recipes in a long while. Lately, it seems that the thought of dirtying up my kitchen is depressing. Normally, I'm baking or cooking up something awesome but for the past few weeks, I haven't wanted to. At all.

However, even though I've been avoiding the kitchen like the plague, I did manage a pretty nice coconut creme pie. My husband is a huge fan of pies but I haven't been a fan of making them because the meringue thing scared me. Finally, I decided to take a stab at it. And....

                                                          It turned out wonderful!!!!

But this doesn't change the fact that I'm still terrified of making meringue. At least I feel more confident about it now! 


Carole

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...