Monday, June 13, 2011

T-Shirt Rose Headband

I've been going through my kids' old clothes. And boy, do they have a ton! I normally take the kids clothes to the local children's shelter because they could use all the help they can get. But occassionally they have items that have stains on them. (Mostly thanks to the school's Super Nachos day.)


So yesterday I decided to take one of Sugar's stained shirts and try something that I've been seeing popping up on many crafty mom blogs. Some t-shirt flowers. I admit that this isn't the best picture I've taken. But give me a break, it's not easy to take a picture with one hand while your other one is holding a fussy baby. :)


I managed to make my Sugar two separate headbands. She's currently at her dad's house for a few weeks so she hasn't seen them yet but I'm sure she'll be excited! I know I'm excited about them!!

1 comment:

the workaholic momma said...

These look awesome - I really need to learn how to make headbands for my girl...its getting so expensive to keep buying!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...