Monthly Goals List
1. Finish Peanut’s dresser!!!! Haha. Nope. It’s still in limboland.
2. Make Ballerina some new rattles. Well, I managed to make her the cow rattle (see post for details) so that’s a start.
3. Work on paintings for next year’s Arts for All festival. This goal was incredibly dumb. Like I would have time for that. Although I did get some sketches done.
4. Ballerina needs new bows. Fail….miserably.
5. Make summer totes for the kids to take to the lake. I bought summer totes from the dollar store. Yay!
6. Come up with summer activities for the kids. Done! And “Summer Lovin’ “ has been a huge hit despite the sickness in my home.
7. Organize my lesson plans Fail…again
8. Organize my craft area (THIS IS A MUST!!!) I love how this goal was a “MUST” but I made absolutely no effort to actually do it. LOL!
9. Find a good recipe for asparagus. PASS!!! I accomplished this one with vigor and excitement. My family love the dish!I think when I post June's goals, I will take into mind the fact that I have summer classes going on and five kids to chase after. I keep striving to be an overachiever and end up being somewhat mediocre. What is a mom to do?!?
I'll post this evening with June's goals after I ponder them for a while.