Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pearl & Ribbon Necklace


Tomorrow is my anniversary! I'm excited and I bought the most adorable outfit to wear to dinner with my husband. I'll post it tomorrow! But anyways, I couldn't find the perfect necklace. I seriously have like 30 necklaces and none of them were right for the outfit so I decided to make one.

I used crochet twine, brown organza ribbon, and ivory pearls to make my necklace.

It was surprisingly easy to make, I just threaded the twine onto a needle and alternately threaded the pearls and the ribbon (folding the ribbon along the way).


I'm really excited about the way it turned out!

post signature

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love the necklace, you did a great job!

I would love for you to stop by and share at the link party going on right now at The Crafty Blog Stalker!
http://thecraftyblogstalker.blogspot.com/2011/08/blog-stalking-thursday-3.html

Brit said...

Super cool, and creative! I love how it turned out :) Thanks for sharing it with us at our party! Hope you will come back and party with us again soon :)
Britney
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...