Monday, May 16, 2011

Dresser Makeover and Cute Kid Pics!

So I accomplished 50% of my goals last week! YAY!! I managed to pick up our family portraits (I'm not thrilled with how I look but the rest of my clan looks terrific!), I finished Bulldozer's dresser but didn't get to Peanut's yet, and I'm still coming up short of ideas for summer projects.

Well onto what I did accomplish...

I wanted to upgrade Sugar's clothes to a different dresser so I moved hers over to a thrift store find and moved Bulldozer's clothes to her old dresser.

Before...
You probably can't see the crayon marks but Bulldozer has colored the heck out of that thing. I painted it his signature color green and mod podged some cute wrapping paper on the drawers. Then I added his name for some flair. It turned out okay.

I ended up putting his name on the wrong drawer. Arg! I didn't really notice the difference in the sizes of the drawers until it was too late. Oh well. He likes it and that's all that matters.

In other news: This is my Bulldozer waking from a nap...


He's my little Curious George. LOL!
Carole

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...