Friday, May 6, 2011

Fantastic Friday Craft!!

So it's officially summer vacation for me (not yet for the kids) so that means it is time for CRAFTING!!! This morning I decided to start a Friday crafting routine. I'm a lurker and that's no secret but to give credit where credit is due this Fantastic Friday's craft is one that I saw on A Steed's Life. On her website, I think she added her wedding date which is totally cute!! However, I have a ton of kids so I just left mine at our birthdays.

First, I took an 8x10 canvas and painted it a beautiful khaki color. Then I printed on cardstock a page with all of our birthdays on it. I added a heart between my husband's birthday and mine. Then I added a cute little banner between our birthdays and our kids' birthday. I decided at the last minute to put a colorful background there and it turned out wonderful!!!


Now I just have to get an adorable frame and hang it! YAY!!! The only thing I have left to do I start on the boys' dressers!

Carole

4 comments:

Andrea S. said...

It turned out great! Thanks for sharing it with me. :)

the workaholic momma said...

This is adorable!!! Great job - happy friday:)

Ashie said...

Cute. But why isn't my birthday listed. *sigh* I cant get any love.

Patricia L said...

Cute! I'm proud to be friends w/ Andrea and can honestly say she is a huge source of crafty inspiration on-line and off. :) {Found you @ C.R.A.F.T.}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...